MeatballWiki | RecentChanges | Random Page | Indices | Categories
Goal: make the best arguments of any public debate freely available and continuously open to challenge and improvement by all.
What it is:
- A wiki debate visualization tool:
- presenting the strongest case on any debate;
- openly engage the opposing arguments;
- create and reshape debates, make new points, rate and filter the arguments;
- monitor the evolution of debates via RSS feeds; and,
- share and reuse the debates on and offline;
- A web-based, creative commons project to increase the transparency and rigor of public debate everywhere—by making the collective insight and intelligence of the global community freely available to all and filtering out the noise.
- Every debate map is provisional and open to iterative improvement by anyone who participates.
- Over time, the debate maps will mature into the definitive articulations of each debate.
- Every change (e.g. correcting a text, adding a new argument, or starting a new debate) contributes towards the fulfilment of this social promise. So be bold as a first time visitor—and safe in the knowledge that a full editing history provides a safety net.
- A global graph of all the debates that enables us to visualise and deepen our understanding of the ways in which different debates are semantically interrelated, and ways in which these interrelated debates shape, and are shaped by, each other.
FridemarPache: This appears to be a tool to overcome the standard problem in wikis how to handle ThreadMode.