| Random Page
Generally, the process (GroundRules?
) for discussion and resolution of a shared problem among members of a group that shares a SuperordinateGoal
- Listening to other members
- Avoiding offtopic discussions
- Showing respect through involvement, focus, on-time arrival, and the like
- Decisionmaking through consensus
- Willingness to abide by decisions made
In some environments, more procedures may be used. Some groups follow a formal process for brainstorming, for example, or enforce a specfic time limit for speakers.
Compare FairProcess, WikiRulesOfOrder