MeatballWiki | RecentChanges | Random Page | Indices | Categories
Sometimes a wiki just closes as part of WikiLifeCycle.
- Just a limited time project or experiment
- Host burnout (conflicts, trolls, lack of positive feedback)
- Developer burnout (keep up with developments, e. g. spam blocking)
- money problems
- key participants move to new platform
- It is fair to give contributors enough time to save or redraw their contributions.
- It may be seen as a warning to the online community that the patience and energy of a host may be limited