| Random Page
Eric J. Bowersox, of Denver, CO (frequently known as "Erbo")
- Day job: Software Engineer, Aspen Systems, Inc. (hacking management software for Beowulf clusters)
- Non-paying job: Technical Director and System Administrator, ElectricMinds Community
- I also wrote the software that runs ElectricMinds now, the [Venice Web Communities System].
- I occasionally work on projects with Casey Hughes of [KMUnity.net].
- I used to be involved in the JabberProject when I worked for Jabber.com Inc. of Denver.
- When not doing any of the above, I'm usually at home with my wife Pamela Boulais and our cats Star and Maui.
- Contact: erbo -at- electricminds.org, obreerbo -at- gmail.com
I just finally had a few moments to take a break and look at a couple of your ElectricMinds pages. One immediate thing that strikes me is the apparent dedication of the user Community to its survival.
Can you tell us a little about that, since it seems to me that most communities would simply have disintegrated, rather than having a core group fight for survival.
Hans: I have tried to address this over on the ElectricMinds page. Thanks, that's a good question!