| Random Page
The goal of this project is to explain how to set up and maintain transparent, diverse, accountable and truly participative organizations or communities, focusing on elaborating a concrete framework for action called "Open Organizations".
- is in a large part the result of observing and distilling the patterns, or processes, in the functioning of existing organizations.
- is a functional organizational structure, since it is developing according to the understanding that theory and practice rely on each other.
- is modular, people can choose to adopt in part or whole.
- can be used to as a tool to analyse other organizations.
- does not pretend to be the only one model, nor suitable to all organizations who subscribe to values that it promotes, but it can be a valid alternative for some.
To whomever filled out this page, thank you so much. If you see the note at the end of NonProfit a la CreativeCommons, I had a similar idea, but I can see you're already on top of it. I'll poke around some more rather than reinvent the wheel, as some of us had already started doing. -- SunirShah