| Random Page
Recommended as archiving and social annotation service for page extracts. DiiGo
. -- FridemarPache
Recommandé comme service d'archive et d'annotations sociales pour les extraits de pages.
I'm beginning to get a feel for the subtleties of how this software works. A few points ...
- If you are not logged in, it appears it may not work properly. This creates a tendency to stay logged in, leading to duplicate login sessions when multiple systems are used.
- Do duplicate sessions cause problems?
- Could this be the cause of some of the apparent sync issues?
- The DiiGo system seems to have trouble with 'dynamic' pages such as those at FlickR.
- perhaps this is due to the fact that the content of such pages may be repositioned, making it difficult for external services to maintain an anchor.
Hans, meanwhile DiiGo appears to be out of their beta phase. So that I can recommend it even more. Besides that, there is a new, even more wikified annotation service TrailFire. I use them both. -- [fridemar]