MeatballWiki | RecentChanges | Random Page | Indices | Categories
I am a web project manager from Germany, currently living in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Make a difference, have fun, and maybe even learn something!
Meatball project journal
- [3:18pm, November 3, 2005] You're invited to join us for "Web Monday", November 7, at 6.00pm, in Cologne/Germany. Web Monday brings together users, developers, founders, entrepreneurs, researchers, pioneers, bloggers, podcasters, designers and other folks interested in Web 2.0 (in a broader sense). Read my blog post "[Web Monday]" and see the [wiki] for details.
- [10:00pm, October 14, 2005] I'll be at WikiSym 2005, San Diego, CA (October 16-18, 2005).
- [4:50pm, July 29, 2005] Help wanted for personal project (Electofix).
- Hey Tim. I'm glad to see you on MeatballWiki. I'll try to drum up some support at Wikimania. -- SunirShah
- [2:15am, July 15, 2005] Corrected a typo on MeatballWiki. Hey, it's a start ... (Suggested reading: CopyEdit ;)
- [11:30pm, July 14, 2005] Liked reading about BarnRaising (while on the train home).
- [8:30pm, July 14, 2005] Met SunirShah today. Was introduced to MeatballWiki (again). Had been here before a long time ago but not kept in touch. Sorry, won't happen again ...
I'm about to launch Electofix (http://www.electofix.de), a website aimed at helping voters make better-informed decisions in the upcoming German elections scheduled for September 18, 2005. The core feature of the site will be a wiki that lets users:
- Post claims made by the contesting parties in order to have them fact-checked by the larger group.
- Provide sources for further reading.
- Build an annotated list of blogs covering the elections.
- Gather links to media coverage elsewhere (press, TV etc.).
I am looking for experienced wiki users or community architects (preferrably with some knowledge of German, as most of the content will be in German) who would like to support this project. You could:
- Simply keep an eye on the website, give feedback as need be.
- Help me with questions that I may have. ;-)
Estimated project duration: 08/01/2005 - 10/31/2005
Welcome to Meatball, Tim. I like your goal statement! -- ChrisPurcell