| Random Page
is a Service provider for blogs.
A blog (alias weblog)
- is an online journal by at least one author, intended for general public communication.
- is formed by a series of posts to a single (external) webpage in reverse-chronological order
- represents the views of the author/s
- often links to other sites, the author/s are in resonance with
- often builds on different content distribution tools (e.g. syndicating its content to subscribers by RSS)
The author asks the users of MeatballWiki
and other wikis three questions:
1. Who uses which Blogservice?
2. Who is interested to join the experiment with WikiBlogging?
3. Who uses WikiBlogging?
Google:WikiBlogging (Please check here, when this concept comes up in Google and leave your findings here.Thank you.)
The author thinks, that he probably hasn't invented the wheel, and wouldn't be unhappy to find similar minds "out there" ;-) -- FridemarPache
- HansWobbe is currently:
- Delving quite deeply into the benefits of AlexSchroeder's Oddmuse impressive 'bliki' software as a BlogService,
- Interested in collaborating in experimenting further.
- Also starting some simple tests of the DiigoService collaborative Annotation service.
Is there a table building syntax in this wiki ?
please help, to allow non-parasitic links here.
As criterion for such links an established HomePage
on this wiki is suggested.