MeatballWiki | RecentChanges | Random Page | Indices | Categories
A is a FriendWiki to B, if they are interlinked by FriendPages
Reasons for FriendWiki:
- The transition from IsolatedWikis to FriendWikis is a public visible and democratic process.
- The concept of WikiSisterSite (,possibly created by a GodKing) is a precursor of that of a FriendWiki
- A FriendWiki is more open to user-activities, thus strengthening the whole wiki community.
- FriendWikis help each other to
- defend against WikiSpam
- integrate better and get more weight in the whole WebCommunity?
- Better switch now to the new term than later (to reduce the SwitchingCost)
- The concept of WikiNode is very much like this. You have links to other wiki in your WikiNode, when they are in your community.