MeatballWiki | RecentChanges | Random Page | Indices | Categories
A TagCombination is an unordered list of tags (keywords):
- separated by delimiters, such as white space, commata, plus-signs
- being an argument for a tagging service (such as e.g. DiigoService or Google:Google)
This informal definition could be made exact as the program specification for a program that takes a list of tags as input and produces a set of URLs, that are previously "tagged", i.e. marked with one or more word-marks by users.
Any permutation of the tags produces exactly the same result.
On the bottom of this page you find the TagCombination:"wiki+annotation+tag+tags+TagCombinations+TagCombination"
The output of it is accessible via http://diigo.com/tag/wiki+annotation+tag+tags+TagCombinations+TagCombination
TagCombinations organize Web-, especially Wiki Pages, without great effort:
- no separate extension of the different wiki-engines is necessary
- the mono topic oriented Category System in wikis can be easily imbedded
- allow AccidentalLinking and AccidentalCollaborating? in the set of all wikis (, who use Diigo type Tagging).
- support universal WikiWeaving and WebWeaving
- Using the social annotation service DiiGo, out-of-the-box tagging can be realized for all wikis in the world, now 2006-12-07.
- Yes Sunir, agreed. So I made a first try ;-) -- FridemarPache
- I prefer to retain this page as a focus on TagCombination(s), as opposed to DiigoService, especially since I fnd myself gravitating towards using DelIcioUs? as opposed to Diigo for tagging. -- HansWobbe
Obligatory XKCD reference:  - NatalieBrown