| Random Page
T1,T2 wikis and T1<>T2 =>
T1 is TwinWiki to T2 :<=>
- for each page p1 in T1 there is a page p2 in T2 with p1 is TwinPage to p2
- for each page p2 in T2 there is a page p1 in T1 with p1 is TwinPage to p2
If there is a bijection of wikipages between two different wikis T1,T2, where each pair of mapped pages are twins to each other, then T1,T2 are TwinWikis.
in a global world
- make translation into other languages easier
- give clear hints to programmers
- define the term TwinWikiBall as a model for experimental work in a WikiFarm
- more reasons in <->DoubleWiki
- Compare FriendPage, SisterSite
- One could relax the definition by dropping T1<>T2, e.g. like on this self-illustrating page, where we sketch a wiki, with two types of pages (scrollfree primary pages coupled with overflow pages)
(Overflow page), AddTwinPage
[Interlanguage links] on Wikimedia Meta Wiki.