| Random Page
People who are going to the Wiki Symposium... (scheduled for October 21-23, 2007 in Montreal, Canada.)
People who are going to the Wiki Symposium (http://wikisym.org
) and when they'll be around Odense, Denmark (August 21-23, 2006)
- TedErnst - Copenhagen on the 19th, evening train to Odense on the 20th, on to Amsterdam after the conf
- (HelmutLeitner - hopefully, probably going by car from Graz // sorry, wasn't able to go because of private reasons)
- SunirShah - I'm flying to Copenhagen on Aug 18. Arriving in Odense on Aug 20 in the evening. Text me at +91(98)6779-1832.
- EarleMartin, hopefully - Ted, going by train sounds cool.
- ChristophSauer - together with ChuckSmith
- ChuckSmith - train from Heilbronn, Germany, in Odense on Aug 20 or 21, will host workshop on WikiMarkupStandard
- MarkDilley - plan to leave Detroit on 18th, in to Kopenhagen by th 19th take evening train out the 20th. (out of Kopenhagen on the am of 25th) my Danish # 41247864
- AlexSchroeder -- flying to Kopenhagen on August 20 and taking an evening train. Text me at +41786125175.
- RayKing - haven't made travel plans yet, but need to!
- EugeneEricKim -- in Copenhagen August 17-20, taking evening train with TedErnst on 20th. I'm meeting up with some Danish bloggers for brunch on Sunday, August 20; if you're around, let me know, so you can join us.
- Hotel Ydes (http://www.ydes.dk) and its sister Hotel Domir are good bets, albeit about a mile distant from the conference. My single room is booked at 63 Euro. -- SunirShah
Program details: http://www.wikisym.org/ws2006/program.html
People who are going to the Wiki Symposium (http://wikisym.org, WikiSymTwoThousandFive) and when they'll be around (Oct 2005)
- AnneGoldenberg - arrive from Montreal 15th late at night, leaving 19th evening. I'm a student sans-le-sous , therefore looking for cheapest place to stay: see [San Diego's Ocean Beach International Hostel ] , who have 20$ Dormitory Room. How much are Travel Inn Rooms /by 4 ? I could also be ok for that if the comes cheaper. & would be pleased to join the tourist croud on the 19th :)
- AnttiKapanen arriving from Berlin, Germany on 13th, leaving San Diego probably on 21st and going back home on 27th. In case someone wants to explore California after/San Diego before the conference, company would be appreciated! As well as tips on where to go to...
- BayleShanks - lives in San Diego
- BeatDoebeli - arriving 13, leaving 19
- BrandonCsSanders - WikiVanning down from Portland OR
- CostinCozianu. Arriving Saturday. I have a room with 2 beds at Town&Country (the place of the conference), so I would be happy to share it (for free of course, and it's not from my own pocket) with the first person who expresses interest by email.
- CrawfordCurrie - arrive 13 PM, leaving 18th. Flophouse & tourist thing around SD 13, 14, 15, Town & Country 16, 17, 18.
- DirkRiehle - from Friday through Friday
- HansWobbe arriving 13th PM, leaving 19th AM.
- HelmutLeitner - arrive 12th pm, leave 19th am, Vagabond Inn SD Mission Valley
- JohnAbbe - WikiVanning south, and maybe north
- MarkDilley - WikiVanning; needing a cheap snoring place to stay.
- [Martin Cleaver] - arrives 15, leaves 18th. Flying in from Toronto.
- SebPaquet - arrive 15 or 16, leave 18. Looking to do the tourist thing around SD on the 15.
- SunirShah - arriving 14, leaving 19 (have to fly to Palo Alto); staying at the Vagabond Inn 0.2mi from the Town Country.